Day 01: Warm welcome upon arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport Kathmandu and Transfer to the Hotel.
Day 02: Embark for a guided sightseeing tour of the holiest Hindu pilgrimage site of Pashupatinath Temple, and the huge statue of reclining lord Vishnu at Buddhanilkantha. Later proceed to the airport for a short domestic flight to Nepalgunj.
Day 03: Fly Nepalgunj to Simikot by schedule flight, and Simikot to Hilsa by Helicopter. From Hilsa, a short drive takes us to Purang.
Day 04: Free day at Purang (Taklakot) for acclimatization.
Day 05: Breakfast and drive to Mansarovar.
Day 06: Morning Puja, Hawan and drive to Darchen, Base Camp of Kailash
Day 07: Drive till Yamdwar; start 1st day parikrama for Dirapuk.
Day 08: 2nd Day of Parikrama for Zuthulpuk..
Day 09: Last day parkrama end at Ronda then drive to Taklakot
Day 10: Fly Back to Simikot by Helicopter followed by a same day flight back to Kathmandu via Nepalgunj.
Day 11: Departure transfer to Airport as per the flight schedule.
- Airports pick up and drop services.
- Double sharing ACCOMMODATION full board basis hotel in Kathmandu, as per itinerary.
- A visit of Pashupatinath Temple.
- Scheduled flight Kathmandu – Nepalgunj – Kathmandu.
- Scheduled flight Nepalgunj – Simikot – Nepalgunj.
- Charter helicopter flight share by 5-6 person Simikot – Hilsa – Simikot.
- Double sharing hotel in Nepalgunj and 3 or 4pax in Simikot and Tibet all places with meals.
- Transport by Tourist Bus as per group sizes/Truck for Luggage.
- Nepali Team Leader and Supporting Sherpa Team and Medical Insurance of staffs.
- English speaking Tibetan guide, Chinese visa fee of Client and staff.
- Veg. Indian meals during the trip and Guesthouses and camping charges in Tibet.
- Duffel Bag (a large bag to keep the yatris luggage for the trip).
- All camping and cooking equipment.
- Yak for Kailashparikrama luggage only and all entrance and conservation fee of Tibet.
- Upper Humla permit fee for client and Helicopter landing.
- Gamow bag oxygen and oxy- meter for safety.
- Airfares from Home – Kathmandu - Home.
- All beverages during trip and in Kathmandu, Nepalgunj and Simikot.
- Extra room bills due to flight delays due to weather conditions.
- Photography charges and Telephone calls.
- Stick and a water bottle.
- Insurance of clients and evacuation cost.
- Personal horse riding charges during Kailash Parikrama
- Domestic excess baggage charges more than 12 KG.
- Tips for supporting staff.
Booking and Payment:
- As per the new regulations trip booking should be done in advance of 01 month.
- Minimum 6 months valid date passport is required.
- 21 days prior to tour departure date 50% of the total cost should reach Dharma Yatra Pvt. Ltd account.
- By telex transfer with color passport copy of the client.
- Full payment should be made 15 days before departure to Kailash Mansarovar Yatra.
Tour Cancellation Policy:
- All notice of cancellation must be sent to our office in written.
- Verbal cancellations will not be entertained.
- 21 days before trip departure 30% of total trip cost.
- 15 days before trip departure 50% of total trip cost.
- 10 days before trip departure 90% of total trip cost.
- 07 days and less departure 100% of total trip cost.
Tour Operators has the full right to change the dates and cancel the trip due to any unavoidable circumstances.