Day 01: Warm welcome upon arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport Kathmandu and Transfer to the Hotel.
Day 02: Embark for a guided sightseeing tour of the holiest Hindu pilgrimage site of Pashupatinath Temple, and the huge statue of reclining lord Vishnu at Buddhanilkantha. Get briefed about the yatra later in the evening.
Day 03: Drive to Intl. airport for an onward flight to Lhasa.
Day 04: Sightseeing tour of Lhasa that includes Potala Palace, the Jokhang Temple, the ancient Barkhor market.
Day 05: Drive to Sigatse
Day 06: Drive to Saga
Day 07: Drive to Manasarovar
Day 08: Drive to Darchen
Day 09: Drive Yamdwar; start the parikarma to Dirapuk
Day 10: Parikarma to Zuthulpuk
Day 11: Last day parikarma end at Ronda than drive to Dongba
Day 12: Drive to Lhatse
Day 13: Driveto Lhasa
Day 14: Fly to Kathmandu
Day 15: Departure transfer to Airport as per the flight schedule.
- Airports pick up and drop services.
- Double sharing accommodation full board basis hotel in Kathmandu, as per itinerary.
- A visit of Pashupatinath Temple.
- Lhasa Sightseeing & Entrance fee
- Scheduled flight Kathmandu – Lhasa – Kathmandu.
- Double sharing hotel in Kathmandu 3 or 4pax in Tibet all places with meals
- Transport by Tourist Bus as per group sizes/Truck for Luggage.
- Nepali Team Leader and Supporting Sherpa Team and Medical Insurance of staffs.
- English speaking Tibetan guide, Chinese visa fee of Client and staff.
- Veg. Indian meals during the trip and Guesthouses and camping charges in Tibet.
- Duffel Bag (a large bag to keep the yatris luggage for the trip).
- All camping and cooking equipment.
- Yak for Kailash parikrama luggage only and all entrance and conservation fee of Tibet.
- Gamow bag oxygen and oxy- meter for safety.
Note: After the Mansarovar to Kailash; All the private vehicles are not allowed; So Chinese Deluxe Buses are provided by the Tibet Tourism authority.
- Airfares from Home – Kathmandu - Home.
- All beverages during trip and in Kathmandu, Tibet.
- Extra room bills due to flight delays due to weather conditions.
- Photography charges and Telephone calls.
- Stick and a water bottle.
- Insurance of clients and evacuation cost.
- Personal horse riding charges during Kailash Parikrama
- Excess baggage charges as per Airline.
- Tips for supporting staff.
Booking and Payment:
- As per the new regulations trip booking should be done in advance of 01 month.
- Minimum 6 months valid date passport is required.
- 21 days prior to tour departure date 50% of the total cost should reach Rudra Kailash Treks Pvt. Ltd account.
- By scan copy color passport copy of the client.
- Full payment should be made 15 days before departure to Kailash Mansarovar Yatra.
Tour Cancellation Policy:
- All notice of cancellation must be sent to our office in written.
- Verbal cancellations will not be entertained.
- 21 days before trip departure 30% of total trip cost.
- 15 days before trip departure 50% of total trip cost.
- 10 days before trip departure 90% of total trip cost.
- 07 days and less departure 100% of total trip cost.
- Tour Operators has the full right to change the dates and cancel the trip due to any unavoidable circumstances.