Day 01: Warm welcome upon arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport Kathmandu and Transfer to the Hotel.
Day 02: Proceed for a full day guided sightseeing tour that includes the holiest Hindu pilgrimage site of Pashupatinath Temple, the colossal stupa of Boudhanath, Swoyambhunath, also known as ‘The Monkey Temple’, and the hugh statue of reclining lord Vishnu at Buddhanilkantha.
Day 03: Drive to Pokhara with an en-route visit to the temple of wish fulfilling goddess of Manokamana by cable car.
Day 04: Start the day early in the morning with a short domestic flight to Jomsom for a pilgrimage visit to Muktinath. After darshan, retrace back to jomsom.
Day 05: Bid farewell to Jomsom and fly back to Pokhara. Afternoon, proceed for a guided sightseeing tour of Pokhara.
Day 06: Drive back to Kathmandu through the Marshyangdi and Trishuli River valleys.
Day 07: Departure transfer to Airport as per the flight schedule
- Domestic Airport picks up & drops by private vehicle.
- Accommodation in Kathmandu
- Guided sightseeing in Kathmandu with entrance fee
- All your standard Meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) during the Tour.
- Teahouse accommodation during the tour.
- English speaking guide during the tour and required number of Porters (1 for 2 people basis) to carry your luggage during the trek; their food, accommodation, salary, equipment etc.
- All our government taxes and official expenses.
- Visa fees/ international airfare to and from Kathmandu.
- Travel / medical insurance and emergency evacuation cost.
- Hot and cold shower, battery recharge trek.
- Personal expenses phone calls, bar bills, extra porters etc.
- Personal trekking equipments/gears.
- Tips for guides, porters and driver.
- All others expenses not mentioned on price include section.