Day 01: Kathmandu (Arrival)
Our office represent meets you at the airport and pick up you from airport to Hotel. We serve welcome drink in Hotel and describe about your tour package. Overnight at hotel.
Around midnight entry in Kathmandu. Upon entry, you will be exchanged to the Hotel. Toward the evening you will appreciate the early introduction of Kathmandu. Kathmandu Valley is the social and political heart of the nation. The city appreciated its most magnificent time under the rule of Mallas in the sixteenth and seventeenth century.
Day 02: Kathmandu Excursion – Patan, Bhaktapur
Today you will drive to Patan. Patan was the second biggest town in the valley yet it has been consumed into Kathmandu. Patan was beforehand known as Lalitpur (the wonderful city). In the wake of going by Patan you will move ahead to Bhaktapur, the third greatest city of the valley. Bhaktapur has protected its medieval character superior to Patan. In Patan, you will visit the brilliant Door, the Palace of 55 windows (fifteenth century) and Pagoda Nyatapola (eighteenth century).
Day 03: Kathmandu
In the morning you will begin your touring by going by Durbar Square. Durbar Square is the profound heart of Kathmandu. At that point you will additionally visit the sanctuary of living goddess Kumari. In the wake of going by the sanctuary you will visit Swayambhunath. Swayambhunath Stupa is renowned for the eyes of Buddha which appear to watching the world from every one of the 4 headings. After Swayambhunath you will visit Bodhnath. Bodhnath is the biggest Stupa of Nepal.
Day 04: Kathmandu (Departure)
Exchange to the airplane terminal to associate the flight for onwards travel or to home end.
To empower us to send you the rates of the Nepal Temple Tour, we have to have the amount of members and the dates from you.
- Domestic Airport picks up & drops by private vehicle.
- Accommodation in Kathmandu
- Guided sightseeing in Kathmandu with entrance fee
- All your standard Meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) during the Tour.
- Teahouse accommodation during the tour.
- English speaking guide during the tour and required number of Porters (1 for 2 people basis) to carry your luggage during the trek; their food, accommodation, salary, equipment etc.
- All our government taxes and official expenses.
- Visa fees/ international airfare to and from Kathmandu.
- Travel / medical insurance and emergency evacuation cost.
- Hot and cold shower, battery recharge trek.
- Personal expenses phone calls, bar bills, extra porters etc.
- Personal trekking equipments/gears.
- Tips for guides, porters and driver.
- All others expenses not mentioned on price include section.