Day 01: Warm welcome upon arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport Kathmandu and Transfer to the Hotel.
Day 02: Proceed for a full day guided sightseeing tour that includes the holiest Hindu pilgrimage site of Pashupatinath Temple, the colossal stupa of Boudhanath, Swoyambhunath, also known as ‘The Monkey Temple’ and the Kathmandu Durbar Square with the display of art, architecture and the history of the bygone dynasty in full swing.
Day 03: After breakfast, drive to Chitwan National Park. After freshen up and lunch, get briefed about the resort, National park and the activities that follow.
Day 04: Enjoy the full day jungle activities that include Elephant Safari, Canoeing, Jungle Walking, Bird Watching, Visit to Elephant Breeding Center, Elephant Bathing and so on…
Day 05: Depart Chitwan and drive to Lumbini, the birth place of Gautam Buddha.
Day 06: Embark on a sightseeing tour of Lumbini that includes Maya Devi Temple, Sacred Garden and several worth visiting monasteries followed by a drive to the lakeside city of Pokhara.
Day 07: Start the day very early in the morning with a short drive to the nearby hillstation of Sarangkot for a magnificent Sunrise and the panoramic view. Drive down to Pokhara for onward sightseeing tour of David Fall, Gupteshwor Mahadev Cave, Tibetan Refugee Camp, Seti River Gorge and Bindavasini Temple.
Day 08: Drive back to Kathmandu through the Marshyangdi and Trishuli River valleys.
Day 09: Departure transfer to Airport as per the flight schedule.
- Domestic Airport picks up & drops by private vehicle.
- Accommodation in Kathmandu
- Guided sightseeing in Kathmandu with entrance fee
- All your standard Meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) during the Tour.
- Teahouse accommodation during the tour.
- English speaking guide during the tour and required number of Porters (1 for 2 people basis) to carry your luggage during the trek; their food, accommodation, salary, equipment etc.
- All our government taxes and official expenses.
- Visa fees/ international airfare to and from Kathmandu.
- Travel / medical insurance and emergency evacuation cost.
- Hot and cold shower, battery recharge trek.
- Personal expenses phone calls, bar bills, extra porters etc.
- Personal trekking equipments/gears.
- Tips for guides, porters and driver.
- All others expenses not mentioned on price include section.