We organize a pre-departure meeting the day before to answer questions and meet the team.
Morning we take a drive to starting point Charaudi (85 km), the starting point of rafting. It takes 3 to 4 hours drive. In the beginning of the trip we will face 2 or 3 rapids called “LADISE DELIGHT” and stop for the lunch. After lunch white water hit a class 2 to 3 rapid called “UPSET” and “SURPRISE”. At Fishling we will stop and have hot Tea/Coffee with snacks. Around 6:00 p.m. at the camp we will have dinner.
After breakfast quick pack-up and set out (approx 8 to 9 a.m.) for white water rafting. First it hits 2 or 3 rapids “BIJILI RAPID” and “TEA POT” and stop for the lunch. Then continue rafting up to take out point Simaltal and drive back to Kathmandu / Pokhara / Chitwan.
Our trip is over here.
Trip Fact - 2 days
Best Rafting Season: Autumn & Spring
Grade (Autumn: Oct. to Dec.): III to III+
Grade (Spring: Feb. to May.): III to IV+
Rafting Days: 2 days
Put in point: Charaudi or Fishling
Put out point: Mugling or Simaltal/ Gaighat
River distance: 38 km
Location: 3 hours drive from Kathmandu and 4 hours drive from Pokhara
- Lunch / drinking water
- Round trip transportation
- River permits
- Professional English speaking licensed guides highly trained and safety certified to international standards in Whitewater River Guiding, Swift Water Rescue and Wilderness First Aid
- Professional safety kayakers
- ISO/CE certified rafting equipment including helmets, PFDs, paddles, splash jackets and wetsuits
- Industry standard first aid kits
Price Not Included
- Unrelated transportation, accommodation, visas, travel documents, departure taxes etc…
- Items of a personal nature including swimwear, towel and toiletries
- Personal insurance. we provide insurance for our crew member
- Tips for guides